e.g., Appearance, Health
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
e.g., Qualifications, experience, training
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of concrete products manufacturing.
- At least 1 year’s previous forklift driving experience preferably within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working in a maintenance capacity in a production environment
e.g. Communication skills, Negotiation skills, Influencing skills.
- Adherence and appreciation for housekeeping standards
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Be highly aware of health & safety in the workplace
e.g., Attitude, Reliability, Co-operation
- Ability to work as part of a team focused on maximising production
- Methodical in approach
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
e.g. Flexibility in hours, Mobility, Time keeping
- Can travel to and from work areas as and when required
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
- Good time keeper
- Be available to respond to production problems outside normal hours