E.g. Appearance, Health
- Smart Casual, Business dress when necessary.
- Medically fit to undertake requirements of job in full.
E.g. Qualifications, experience, training
- Third level qualification in an IT discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT Support Role.
- MSCE/MSCA level
- ITIL Certified
E.g. Communication skills, Organisational skills, Project Management skills.
- Windows server 03-2012, Active Directory, Exchange,
- Networking in an IP LAN & WAN environment.
- Experience of Citrix XenApp, VMware, SAN, SQL, Microsoft Dynamics AX, SharePoint, VoIP, Backup Solutions, DR and Replication,
- McAfee Antivirus, Firewall administration.
- Development experience in .NET or JAVA
E.g. Attitude, Reliability, Co-operation
- Pro-active, positive, innovative and focused individual, willing to learn and progress within the company.
- Display initiative and logical approach to problem solving.
- Strong prioritisation skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communicator with a “can do” attitude.
- Flexible team player who can adopt to changing business needs of the department.
E.g. Flexibility in hours, Mobility, Time keeping
- Can travel to and from work areas as and when required.
- Good Time Keeper.
- Flexible approach to work as required