e.g., Appearance, Health
Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
e.g. Qualifications, experience, training
- Time-served apprentice (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a maintenance capacity in a production environment.
- Proven experience and knowledge of fault finding and repair on automated machinery, mechanical drive systems.
- Knowledge of planned maintenance systems
- A recognised qualification in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years industrial maintenance experience in a production environment
- Proven experience and knowledge of fault finding and repair on hydraulic and pneumatic systems in a production plant
- Fabrication experience, e.g. Welding.
e.g. Communication skills, Negotiation skills, Influencing skills.
- Ability to record and report maintenance data precisely
- Must be able to diagnose and solve problems.
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Adherence and appreciation for housekeeping standards
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Sound technical ability and knowledge of health & safety in the workplace
e.g. Attitude, Reliability, Co-operation
- Methodical in approach
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team.
e.g. Flexibility in hours, Mobility, Time keeping
- Can travel to and from work areas as and when required
- Flexibility of working hours
- Flexibility to perform various tasks, breakdown repairs, preventative maintenance and continuous improvement project work.
- Good timekeeper
- Be able to respond to call-outs outside normal working hours
- Able to work shifts and overtime as required
Flexible approach to work required