OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
Required to operate the in a highly automated, leading-edge production facility to manufacture superior quality paving and walling products in a safe and efficient manner.
1)Take personal responsibility for safety; ultimately ensuring that you go home safe everyday whilst training to become a flexible operative across a range of workstations to produce paving and walling products to the highest quality standard.
2) As a key member of the team become proficient in all aspects of operations
3) Use and learn the tools of the Learn management system to drive continuous improvement in productivity whilst maintaining quality of output.
4) Support maintenance tasks, during machine down time, planned maintenance and with routine maintenance tasks.
5) Troubleshooting – respond quickly to conditions that adversely impact operations through communication with shift team leader and working to resolve issues.
6) Comply with AG Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Policies & Procedures, safe systems of work and legislative requirements. Report improvements using AG’s Engage Software
7) Ensure that HSEQ risk are eliminated or controlled during all activities, completing production and pre-use HSEQ checks as required.
8) Ensure product meets the requirements quality standard, maintain supporting records throughout the production process.
9) Maintain a clean and tidy work area, ensuring housekeeping is kept at the required high standard
10) Any other duties commensurate with the role and within capabilities.
The above list is not exhaustive but aims to provide a broad range of key accountabilities of the post.
Due to insurance, all applicants must be over 18 years old.