- Good geographical knowledge of the region
- Ideally located within London
E.g. Appearance, Health
- Smart business attire
- Medically fit to meet all the requirements of the job
E.g. Qualifications, experience, training
- 5 GCSE’s including English & Math’s grade A-C.
- Computer literate.
- Full clean driving license.
- Minimum 3 years specification/ technical sales experience in the construction sector.
- 3rd level qualification ideally from an Engineering or Architectural background.
E.g. Communication skills, Organisational skills, Project Management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to recognise commercial opportunities and develop new business.
- Technically competent.
- Strong relationship builder
- Strong existing relationships with specifiers
E.g. Attitude, Reliability, Co-operation
- Strong networker /negotiator.
- Positive attitude.
- Confidence to work independently or as part of a team.
E.g. Flexibility in hours, Mobility, Time keeping
- Willingness to travel throughout UK.
- Flexible to work additional hours and make overnight stays away from home as required.
- Attend internal and external meetings punctually.