Guidance for Customers Visiting Our Showrooms
These are difficult and dangerous times for us all. We therefore cannot become complacent in our duty to protect our staff, customers, suppliers, their families and the rest of society, from the risk of this deadly Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We want to make your visit AG as comfortable and as risk free as possible. Therefore, we would ask all customers who visit our showrooms or make a collection at our Despatch offices, to abide by the following guidelines. If you feel you are unable to adhere to these guidelines then we are sorry, but we will be unable to facilitate your visit. Thank you for your understanding and for your valued custom.
- We can only facilitate limited numbers of customers at one time, details are on display at each of our sites.
- Unfortunately, no children can be allowed in showroom at this time.
- On entry to the showroom you will be asked to sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided (soap and water can be provided if you prefer).
- Social distancing of at least 2m must always be observed. This is not optional.
- We would recommend any customers visiting our showrooms wear a protective face mask which complies with government protection guidelines.
- Please note that we are obliged to record the contact details of all customers visiting our sites for the government contact tracing programme. All details recorded will be confidential and held in accordance with GDPR legislation.
- Coughs and sneezes must be caught in tissues and disposed of in the bins provided.
- If you are showing any symptoms of the coronavirus, please do not enter the showroom.
- We would ask that you refrain from touching any surfaces, including paving and flags. If you wish to touch/handle any product please inform one of our staff, so they can make the necessary cleaning arrangements.