Valuable insights from our technical team
AG’s CPD Programme is designed to help architects and construction professionals keep up-to-date with our latest products and design insights.
Segmental Retaining Wall Systems (SRWS)
- Problems and solutions
- How do retaining walls work
- Features & benefits of SRWS
- How to build SRWS
- Cost benefits
- Design, detailing, specification & BIM
Sustainable Drainage Systems – Focusing On Xflo®
- SUDS (Sustainable Drainage Systems) concept
- Xflo® Permeable Paving System benefits
- Legal requirements
- Design, detailing & specification
Paving and Bedding Solutions
- Flexible pavements
- Rigid pavements
- Selecting the right product
- Laying patterns
- Design, detailing, specification and BIM
CPD sessions generally last between 45 and 60 minutes, including a Q&A session.
Product literature is also available to accompany the seminar.
We’re more than happy to arrange CPD sessions anywhere in UK and Ireland.
How to arrange a CPD session
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest updates on AG’s products and services.