Qpani Seminars on Concrete and Masonry
We are delighted that the Quarry Products Association Northern Ireland (QPANI) will be promoting the use of concrete and masonry products through their ‘Concrete & Masonry Best Practice’ seminars, planned for this month.
QPANI will use the seminar to examine how challenges of sustainability, resilience and climate change can be addressed in cost-effective ways. Additionally, they will explore the contribution of solid concrete and masonry construction in delivering the needs of government, clients and users.
The seminars are organised by QPANI, the MPA Concrete Centre and The Royal Society of Ulster Architects (RSUA) and will take place at:
- South West College Cookstown Campus on Wednesday 27 January 2016 from 12:00 – 17:00
- Titanic Belfast on Thursday 28 January 2016 08:30 – 12:30.
The key topics covered will include:
- Sustainable Production and Design
- Specifying Visual Concrete
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) & Environmental Product Declaration’s
- Achieving High Thermal Performance
- Fire Performance & Flooding Resilience
- Concrete Innovations
To register for these events please email email@example.com.
Find out more about AG’s market leading masonry blocks.