Become an AG Recommended Installer
Transforming any outdoor space takes skill, imagination and passion. So, whether you have a small courtyard or an acre, we have a team of recommended installers to create your Outside Room.
What’s in it for you?
Benefits for Recommended Installers:
- No joining fee or monthly subscription
- Exclusive reward scheme
- Trade discounts
- Exclusive discounts
- Marketing support through social media, website and Outside Room Centres
- Landscape design service
- Professional photography for short listed projects
- Use of AG logo for business marketing
- Social events
- Regular company updates
- Exclusive delivery benefits
- Attractive promotions and competitions.
What’s in it for us?
Benefits for AG:
- Recommended Installers who are loyal to AG
- Recommended Installers who are familiar with AG products
- Photo opportunities promoting our product range
- Referrals from Customers.
The Joining Process Explained
- Complete our application form and return to: email@example.com.
- Probationary period of 6 months begins. In this time, we expect £6,000 (Exc. VAT) to be purchased through AG Outside Rooms Centre’s.
- Work in progress inspection is conducted by an AG employee.
- All information is reviewed and when satisfied, Recommended Installer status is granted.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Outside Rooms Centre.
The AG Recommended Installer scheme is available for N. Ireland and the Border Counties only. Recommended Installers are independent contractors. AG cannot be held responsible for the quality of workmanship or issues relating to the contractor-client relationship. AG are not responsible for any aspect of poor workmanship by the installer.