Double-sided, completely vertical and with a unique locating system that ensures perfect alignment, Kamden walls are built with no mortar or concrete.
- Kamden is a freestanding, self-supporting, mortarless wall which is fast and simple to install. It can also be finished as a ‘stop end’ wall (AG provide Stop End blocks and factory split Half blocks to achieve this).
- The double sided finish of each block means that you can build walling anywhere without the hassle of a concrete foundation.
- Perfect for both straight and fixed radius curved walls. To build a straight wall, just alternate the blocks (short-side, long-side, short-side and so on). To create a curved wall, use the same block length for each course (either the short or the long edge).
- Built with no mortar or concrete, this dry-build locking system allows fast-track construction in all weathers – that means quicker installation rates than traditional brick and blockwork.
- Has the natural appearance of cut stone – attractive, durable and versatile.
- Can be installed by a competent DIYer or a tradesman but does not require the skills of an experienced brick layer.
- Can easily be built up to 900mm high with no concrete or mortar.
- Each block features a locator that acts as a guide to ensure accurate vertical alignment and a perfect running bond.
- The ShortCutTM Cap block is shaped asymmetrically (tapered), making capping straight or curved walls much easier. Installation of the capping block will be easier and quicker as the shape of the capping piece minimises the need for cuts.
KAMDEN FULL BLOCK:
L220 x D260 x H150mm (L176mm Short Side)
L110 x D260 x H150mm (L88mm Short Side)
L150 x D260 x H150mm
STOP END BLOCK:
L215 x D260 x H150mm (L195mm Short Side)
L200 x D330 x H75mm (L175mm Short Side)
A COLLECTION OF COMPLETED SCHEMES
Building our first home was made so much easier by the expert advice and support giving by AG
Mr Paul Pringle, Bangor
Find your local Outside Room Centre
AG can help you make your garden or driveway a practical space by minimising maintenance and allowing you to focus on the fun bit. AG have four Outside Room Centres which are located in Northern Ireland.